english magyar


+36 30 646 8498

Employers sometimes need to hire foreign labor when there is a shortage of available Hungarian workers to fill certain jobs. If you are a Hungarian employer, you can hire foreign candidates to meet your labour needs when you can't find Hungarian or permanent residents to fill job vacancies. Under certain conditions, the Hungarian immigration law may allow a Hungarian employer to hire a foreign employee for the vacant positions. If you’re recruiting for your business, you’ll want to make sure new hires are authorized to work in the Hungary. If a worker you want to hire doesn’t have the necessary authorization, you may be able to help him or her get it. The rules and procedures for obtaining work authorization for foreign workers can seem formidably complex and difficult, but we can do all the necessary paper works for you. We can arrange all immigration proceedings for you. We can also help to obtain the Tax-card and Social Security-card and numbers.

Mandatory enclosures

For every Residence Permit for the Purpose of Employment application, the applicant:

  • has to have an accommodation in Hungary
  • has to verify the exit from Hungary after the residency is over

Except as provided for by law, an application for a residence permit may be submitted to any consulate officer of Hungary, or at any other place authorized to accept applications for residence permit located in the country where the applicant’s permanent or temporary residence is located, or in the country of the applicant’s nationality. We can prepare all the necessary documents, send it to the applicant.