english magyar


+36 30 646 8498

There are various ways to get Hungarian residency. Let us help you acquire residency through business ownership, family unification, with a student visa, or help you with work permits, employment-related paperwork, or citizenship application.

Operating a Hungarian company you can also apply for Hungarian residency for your family, meaning your spouse and underage children. Then, depending on the main applicant’s procedure, the application for the family visa may be submitted together with the main residency application or after the first residency has been granted. At the same time, if you have dependent children who are not underage, they may be granted a student visa on their own if they enroll in Hungarian higher education.